Heichal David u-Mordechai - This building,
in the East-West part of the city, was rebuilt after the
second world war, and was originally designed by the
architects Beltrami and Tenenti
between 1890 and 1892.
original part still remaining is the Eastern style facade
covered with marble and coloured stone. The post-war
reconstruction is attributed to the architects
D'Urbino and Tedeschi and took place
stylistically a contemporary reinterpretation of the
traditional plans of Beltrami.